Labels

saya

My photo
laman sesawang yang di isi penuh dengan pendapat ku.moga menjadi sesuatu untuk difikirkan.

Friends

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

85 days to go

85 days to go
How I hope time moves super fast
And the moment I open my eyes
She's my wife

But these 85 days
I don't want to miss any moment with her
So the only thing to do is
Live and appreciate every details
Enjoying it so I won't realize how long it would be

The funny this is
Everytime I am with her
Time moves super fast
Maybe I should be with her 247


How time flies
I still remembered everything
The moment I saw her angelic smile
The moment we went to the haunted house
The moment I stand in front of a bus so she won't miss it
The time I bought her food at night
The time I took her out
The time I took her to Bukit Ampang

Now it's only 85 days left for us to be husband and wife
My dream would come true
To have someone in my life
Someone I dreamed of all my life
Someone I never thought of having
Someone I thought I never encounter

She's here. She will always be
I will love her and thats for eternally
I will fall in love once
And she's the one I fall in love with

I wish I could bring happiness in her life
Love her with all my heart, that's my promise
I wish I could be forever with her
Marrying her that's what I'll do

No comments:

Post a Comment